Shoes - Toot Train Blue - 0-6, 6-12, 12-18m in sale
HIPPYCHICK BABY & TODDLER SHOES
From dainty flowers and pretty birds, to soaring rockets and trendy trainers there’s a design for even the most discerning toddler! And parents will be pleased to know that they are effortlessly easy to keep clean – just wipe over with a damp cloth or approved leather cleaner.
Small: 0-6 months, 10.5 cm, 0–2 UK, 17-18 EU
Medium: 6-12 months, 12 cm, 2–3.5 UK, 19-20 EU
Large: 12-18 months, 13.5 cm, 3.5-5 UK, 20-22 EU
Why buy Hippychick?
- Hand made in the UK
- Elasticated ankles keep shoes on and allow for ease of fit
- Soft leather allows small feet to grow naturally
- Non slip flexible suede soles
- No laces to tie or stumble over
- Sixteen styles and three sizes (0-18 months) – so something for everyone!
Key Features and Benefits
- Non slip suede soles help tentative first steps and promote good balance
- Recommended as the next best thing to bare feet
- Soft breathable leather protects and allows feet to breathe
- Designed to give complete comfort for growing feet
- Suede soles are ideal for wooden and laminate floors
- Help keep socks on and little feet stay warm
- They make excellent gifts and are lightweight to post
- Leather uppers and suede soles are Chrome 6 free, and fully tested by BLC (British Leather Technology Centre Ltd)
- All leather exceeds the British Standards required to pass BSEN71-3 (1995)
- The shoes fully conform to all European Safety Standards
- The leather is sourced from sustainable sources and a derivative of the food industry
As with all Hippychick products, quality is assured. The sustainably sourced leather is Chrome 6 free, fully tested by BLC (British Leather Technology Centre Ltd) and exceeds the British Standards required to pass BSEN71-3. It is extremely soft and breathable allowing small feet to grow naturally, not restricting any wriggling toes.
The shoes feature non slip, completely flexible suede soles to aid those important first steps - promoting good balance on slippery surfaces (such as wooden and laminate floors) both indoors and outdoors. No laces or fastenings means no fuss or frustration when putting them on and the gently elasticated ankle ensure the shoes stay firmly in place, keeping feet warm and comfortable all year round.
Each Hippychick shoe is hand made in the UK with the utmost care and attention to detail ensuring that each pair of shoes is as unique as the child who wears them.